STVM Sports Admission Policy for Students and Faculty
Student Admission Policy:
1. ALL STVM STUDENTS RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION INTO ALL HOME, ON CAMPUS, REGULAR SEASON SPORTING EVENTS. All students must show current STVM student ID or schedule at the ticket gate for admittance.
2. FOR FOOTBALL: All students will enter the PASS GATE, which is the gate nearest the field house. This gate is clearly marked. There, the student will show their ID or schedule and will be subject to a breathalyzer test, administered by STVM Staff and Administration. This policy may be viewed in our Student Handbook.
Faculty and Staff Admission Policy:
1. All staff members and coaches receive free entry into all HOME, on campus, regular season contests. Staff member and ONE guest get in free, all others must purchase a ticket at the ticket gate.
2. Staff members use their Staff ID, show it at the ticket gate for admission.
Football Prices: all tickets are $7.00.
All other games: Adults are $7.00 and students are $5.00.
Passes and Discounts:
1. STVM does grant free admission to all Shamrock and Legacy Society GIving Members. These members give $1,000 or more to the school in some capacity. They are given a medallion to show for free entry into all HOME, REGULAR SEASON, on campus athletic events for the entire school year.
2. STVM does grant $1 discounts on tickets purchased at ticket gates by fans who show their Booster Club Membership Key Tag. Only Athletic Booster Club Members receive this tag and it is good for the entire school year for all HOME, REGULAR SEASON, on campus events.
*STVM Athletics does offer pre-sale tickets on a case by case basis. This info will be generated prior to that game.
*STVM does NOT offer any family passes/season passes